Professional contractors and DIYers alike have to take precautions when performing certain tasks. Protecting carpets and furniture is a fundamental part of doing a good job, whether you’re trying your hand at painting and decorating or employed to install a staircase.
Dustsheets should be a vital component of the DIY or contractor’s work bag, and it is imperative that you choose a quality cover that fits the task at hand. For example, if you’re painting you need to be confident that the dust sheet you choose is thick enough to catch even the smallest droplets of paint, without allowing for leakages.
For DIY and contracting, we have a range of different dustsheets available including 100% synthetic, utility cotton calico, Fix It medium cotton twill, contractor cotton laminate and Covertex. Read on to find out more about the best dust sheet for your requirements:
- A lightweight cover with a multitude of uses
- Ideal temporary protection for decorating and DIY jobs
- Perfect protection as a storage dust cover
Utility cotton calico
- Made of durable, tightly-woven cotton construction
- Offers all-round protection and easy, shake-clean properties
- The trade’s choice for joiners and glaziers
Fix It medium cotton twill
- Durable woven cotton twill construction
- Provides good cover for furniture and floors
- For trade/DIY users – traditional decorator’s sheet
Contractor cotton laminate
- Cotton fabric with a polythene backing
- Waterproof and absorbent
- Suitable for light contract work/trade/DIY
- Paper/polythene laminate
- Ideal for decorating
1 thought on “DIY and contractors’ dustsheets”
Good post. I learn something new and challenging on blogs I stumbleupon everyday.
It will always be exciting to read content from other writers and
practice a little something from other sites.
Comments are closed.